Lynn Clark- From Corporate Marketing Maven to Sales-Focused Retail Travel Entrepreneur
How Lynn's journey from corporate marketing (starting with Disney) led to a partnership in four Travel Leaders locations in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In this episode, Lynn will share her journey as well as how she and her partner are reacting and recovering in the COVID-19 storm.
- Belief in the value of retail locations and how the shelter at home orders have changed the way they work.
- Her affirmation that you are only as good as your team- the steps she took to keep from laying off as few as possible.
- The Perfect Storm that is COVID-19
- The value of belonging to a paid mastermind program with your peers.
- The importance of their relationship with Travel Leaders in reacting quickly to the changing business environment.
- How they will operate going forward
- How long she predicts a recovery back to pre COVID booking levels
- Current trends for 2021 and 2022
- Any regrets?
- Three things she wish she knew before becoming an agency owner.
- Lynn's definition of "The Wealthy Travel Agent."
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy