From working with coaches and mastermind groups, Estee Gubbay has turned her passion for travel into helping others. Just two short years in the business and she is already earning a six figure income.
- How a request for a hotel upgrade sparked her interest in selling travel.
- Knowing what you are worth is essential to success.
- Two clearly defined niches: Retreats for Mastermind groups and Bucket List experiences.
- Acres of Diamonds: Sources most clients locally avoiding most networking functions in favor of professional groups such as BNI, LEADS, and LeTips.
- Adopting a "Selling" Mindset - knowing failure is part of the process
- Encountering jealousy from those who do not want to see you succeed.
- Ah Ha Realization - It's my business!
Estee knows she and she alone is responsible for her success. She is willing to do what is necessary to support her goals and not take "NO" for an answer.
This is a sign of a true entrepreneur! I hope you will take away a number of things to incorporate into your own busienss.
If you enjoyed this episode, please take the time to rate and leave a comment.