Bob Duglin - How the American Association of Travel Advisors (ASTA) is helping the Industry Navigate the COVID Crisis
Bob Duglin is ASTA's Vice President of International Membership & Host Agencies as well as Managing Director, ASTA Small Business Network.
It's a big job with a ton of reponsibility to help represent the needs travel agencies and advisers to governtment agencies and consumers.
In this episode
- Bob's story - It's always interesting to hear how people evolve into their current roles - Bob is no exception
- The role of ASTA- What they do for you and why you should care
- Recent Wins: California AB-5 and The CARES Act
- The ASTA Verified Travel Adviser Program - The industry's "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval"
- The future of ASTA and the Travel Industry
- ASTA's COVID Resources
- ASTA Small Business Network - New member offer
- Three things...
- What does being a Wealthy Travel Agent mean to you?
ASTA.org (to join and save $50 - use discount code ASTA50)
@American Association of Travel Advisors
Please rate and review. If you would like to be condsidered as a guest on a future episode, please reachout to: Dan@WealthyTravelAgent.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy