NOTE : This episode was recorded March 9, 2020, just as the COVID-19 crisis began to escalate.
As the wife of a successful college basketball coach, Courtnie moved 5 times in 9 years. She turned her passion for travel into a successful and portable busienss.
In this episode, Courtnie shares some of the keys to how she built her business - many of which are contrary to what we have come to expect.
- Why she CHANGED her niche to from Destination Weddings and Groups to Authentic Luxury.
- How by focusing on a new specialty, she is earning more money and having more fun.
- Why she charges fees.
- Why you have to treat the business as a business.
- Her plans to scale her busienss and what you can learn from it.
- Where she failed and what she learned.
If you would like to be interviewed on the Wealthy Travel Agent Podcast. please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you consider your business a success and how fellow travel pros will benefit from your message.