Belvin Baldwin is a successful travel adviser from Atlanta, GA specializing in "All-Inclusive" vacations for busy professionals.
After being laid off from his corporate job, he went full time selling travel. His approach to the business is inspiring. You will hear him describe the many mistakes he made along the way to get it right.
We have a great conversation that includes:
- Overcoming "Imposter Syndrome" as a new adviser.
- Getting over the fear and intimidate by providing a solution to a problem.
- Even with this nich there are a number of revenue opportunities.
- The importance of networking and using social media for engagement and lead generation.
- Systems and process for growth, operating efficiencies, engagement, and prospecting.
- Why specialization and strategic partnerships are key drivers to sales success.
Please share with other advisers you may know and to learn more about how The Wealthy Travel Agent Academy can help you grow your business, visit www.danchappelle.com