Adam Martindale started his career on cruise ships at the age of 19. His hospitality background in food and beverage has been a major factor in his success. In this episode we discover how he went from cruise line to Cruise Planners.
- Why a franchise vs. independent or host agency.
- How he got his start selling travel.
- Why it pays to quickly figure out your specialty.
- How he became a top seller.
- Using social media to become an expert and grow his business.
- Learning from failure.
- How to use co-op marketing support to grow sales.
- Building a team to support sales efforts.
- Three things I wish I knew...
- What being a "Wealthy Travel Agent" means to me.
Click on the link to purchase Dan Chappelle's Amazon best selling book, Get Your S.H.I.P. Together - The Wealthy Travel Agent Guide to Sales. https://www.amazon.com/Get-Your-S-H-I-P-Together-Wealthy/dp/1523654589/
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy